Fundamentals and Practical Aspects of Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC)
- This workshop is designed for operators; corrosion and chemistry engineers with an interest in microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC).
- This workshop provides insights into fundamentals of Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC).
- The latest advances in MIC failure analysis process will be introduced with real field case studies.
- The session addresses classical and new approaches of microbiological testing and monitoring tools.
- The workshop presents the major concepts for preventing and mitigating biofilm and general microbial growth in water and hydrocarbon installations.